konqueror 3.0.1 fonts problem

Gaël Roualland gael.roualland at dial.oleane.com
Tue May 28 00:22:18 BST 2002

Hello,

I'm having a weird problem with the web browser in konqueror 3.0.1 :
pages show with little blocks instead of letters for default fonts most
of the time. I don't know if thta's a know issue...

I'm using an XFree 4.1 enabled server with both true type fonts with the
builtin xserver freetype and Xft/Xrender. Most fonts appear between
parentheses in konqueror's font selection page, and only a few have
valid previews, but the problem remains whatever font I select. Other
kde apps (as well as konqueror's file browser) work fine.

This is probably not a lot to start, so feel free to ask for more
details as needed :) Thanks for your help,

Gaël.

Gaël Roualland -+- gael.roualland at dial.oleane.com