Fwd: Konqueror file manager keyboard shortcuts

Pup pup at houston.rr.com
Mon May 27 13:10:17 BST 2002

Subject: Konqueror file manager keyboard shortcuts
Date: Sunday 26 May 2002 02:21 pm
From: murban <murban at houston.rr.com>
To: kde at mail.kde.org

I've been using the versions of Konqueror from CVS, and I noticed a while
 back that in Konqueror, the Cut, Paste, Delete, Move to Trashcan keyboard
 shortcuts no longer work for files in File Manager mode. I thought that it
 was just a temporary condition given how things in CVS are sometimes broken.
 However, the problem still exists.

I submitted a bug report about the Delete and Move to Trashcut keyboard
shortcuts not working a while back and got no response. (I hadn't noticed
that the other shortcuts failed to work at that time.)

Just to make sure that I didn't have some setting messed up, I temporarily
reverted back to KDE 3.0.1, and the problem disappeared.

Are other people having this problem, too?