General questions !

CREAFab creafab at free.fr
Thu May 16 20:48:37 BST 2002

Hi everybody !

I'm a newbie in the GNU/Linux world, and consequently at KDE ! I'm actually
migrating all my system under GNU/Linux, but I have some questions :

- I've just configured KMail to get my messages at home. A lot of the mails I
receive have graphics, but they simply don't appear in the messages. I
checked the HTML view in KMail, but there's no improvement ! What can I do !
- The Euro symbol doesn't appear in Konqueror. I actually use a Mandrake 8.2
distribution, but don't ask me the version of the KDE I use !!
- I hadn't installed the firewall provided by Mandrake during the
installation. How can I nox install it ? The install program wants to
re-format the whole system !

        Thanks a lot !

        Fabien3D