[kde-linux] Starting KDE3 with KDM

René Kälin rkaelin90 at hotmail.com
Thu May 9 19:56:16 BST 2002

> > Can anyone help me logging in correctly with KDM?
>
>Have a look at the Unofficial SuSE FAQ, section KDE:
>http://susefaq.sourceforge.net/desktops.html#KDE

Thanks for your help, the starting up is working now. However, there are
annother two questions:
The background of KDM i really ugly - grey with "SuSE linux" written on it.
If I change it in the control center, it doesn't take effect. What's wrong?

How do I have to configure KDM to show "Console login" in the pull down
menu?

Greetz
René