jpeg

Japie House-Mouse at hetnet.nl
Thu May 9 18:12:08 BST 2002

Op wo 08-05-2002, om 09:54 schreef Ingo Klöcker:

> You have to set $QTDIR correctly. Else Qt can't find the plugins which
> are needed to display jpeg images. The plugins are located in
> $QTDIR/plugins/imageformats/. I have libqjpeg.so and libqmng.so.

Your right, it also made sense because kdm couldn't display them to.
I added the qt-path only to my root/.bashrc for compiling kde, after
adding the path to /etc/profile evrything works great!
Thanks! (now I can view the new desktop images)
--
Groetjes Japie
http://www.japie.scarlet.nl

Linux 2.4.18 i686
LFS-3.3

Win98 error 001: Unexpected condition: booted without crashing.
;^)