konquer in kde 3.1

Joe Sullivan flamester at telia.com
Sat May 4 17:25:17 BST 2002

On Saturday 04 May 2002 17:59, Greg Fitzgerald wrote:
> I just saw a screen shot for konquer in 3.1 the link can be found on
> dot.kde.org...

Where? Didn't see it.

For 3.1, I'm more concerned that they fix whatever the problem is that causes
Konqueror to crash at random times, even on doing something as simple as a
Google search at times!

But tabbed browsing would be nice. That's one feature that got me using Opera
when stuck in Windoze.

> The only other thing keeping me from dropping
> mozilla at this point is how bookmarks are handled.

Yep, I never click the "Bookmarks" button at the top for this reason. Instead,
I use Window > Show Navigation Panel and switch the nav. panel to Bookmarks.
Kinda like the Sidebar in Netscape/Opera/etc. , though not as functional.

But better than nothing. And better than clicking "Bookmarks" if you've got a
lot of them.

Joe