konquer in kde 3.1

Greg Fitzgerald gregf at elitepimps.org
Sat May 4 16:59:27 BST 2002

I just saw a screen shot for konquer in 3.1 the link can be found on
dot.kde.org...
Very impressed with the tabbed browsing which is one of the reasons i do not use
konquer more often. The only other thing keeping me from dropping mozilla at
this point is
how bookmarks are handled. Right now if you have a lot of book marks when you
click the bookmarks
button in the toolbar it takes forever to load. The reason for this is because
it loads them *all* onto th escreen
at once taking up your entire screen. I think there should be a option or a new
standard for konquer to have them
scroll down like in other browsers (mozilla, opera, etc..) so when you have a
large ammount of boopkmarks
like I do from time to time they can be easily viewed. Just my opinion...
Interested to know if this is already
been changed in 3.1 or has the posibility of changing?

Thanks,
Greg