kdm background and options problem

Frank Baumeister haga.chan at web.de
Fri May 3 10:30:40 BST 2002

On Friday 03 May 2002 10:54, Felix Seeger wrote:

> Thanks, I will try that but this doesn't solve the restart x /
> shell login problem.

That's right, it is just a workaround for the Qt bug.
What do you mean by "I can't switch to console. I only
can restart X."? Do you mean switching to text mode by pressing
Ctrl+Alt+Fx?

Regards
Frank

--
There are two types of people in this world, good and bad.  The good
sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more.

Registered Linux User - Registration No. 219373
(see http://counter.li.org)