Unsubscribe (Why don't you fool?)

Harry G harrycg at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 28 00:48:42 BST 2002

After running my own network for 9 years using everything from DOS to Windows
NT, I learned something.
1.  You have to be ready to reinstall Windows twice a year on all the
computers, including the servers, because of a small dll problem.

2.  You can catch virus' like a new kid in day care, leading to #1 above.

3. I personally know several people financially destroyed due to M$ stealling
their code, making a few changes, and releasing new software under the M$
name AFTER they made many visits to the company under the pretense of
"wanting to do something big together".

4.  I happen to like to know how things work, unlike many people who are too
lazy do as such.  (Not to mention, many times they are too stupid.

Why the _uck don't you just go and send Gates a nice card for all the good he
has done, and leave the adults do their thing?  (I don't believe it is polite
to wear on lists, or for that matter, at all, unlike you do junior.

You have no business being on this list, jerk.

Harry G