KWord/KOffice filters

JW jw at centraltexasit.com
Thu Jun 27 18:59:46 BST 2002

I'm _not_ trying to start a flame war.

About every 3 months I looks at KOffice's filter status, and I am now totally baffeld that Word and Excel documents are importable, yet the export entry says "none"

Why is that? I know for sure there's user demand for it (if you haven't heard any users demanding, it's because they've given up).

Is there just simply no programmers interested in MS Office exporting, or has there been some agreement that KOffice will never export to proprietary formats, or what?

Just curious.

	JW