KDE 3 Footprint

Jannik Lindquist janniklindquist at moseand.com
Thu Jun 13 18:17:25 BST 2002

Hi,

I might add, that SuSE's configuration-tool - YaST - did not recognize
my graphic-card when I installed SuSE Linux and that I chose a standard
setting instead. This is most likely one of the causes to my problems
with KDE, but KDE's heavy demands seems to part of the problem as well,
as I almost never have trouble when no KDE-apps are running - or when I
use GNOME.

--
Jannik Lindquist