konqueror crashes

Luciano Moreira -ig lucianomx at ig.com.br
Sun Jun 9 03:18:02 BST 2002

First, how I do to know the correct version installed of KDE (I know that my
version is 3, but I don't know if is the 3.0.1) ?

Well, I'm expiencing crashes with the konqueror mainly when it receive a
double click in the directory name showed by the navigation panel.

I have the KDE configured to only launch a file with double-click, I not
tested the kde/konqueror with single-click configured.

Can someone help me to understand and fix this bug ?

Thanks,

Luciano Moreira
(Brazil/SP)