Order of desktops in kicker

Derek Fountain fountai at hursley.ibm.com
Thu Jun 6 13:42:10 BST 2002

I run mostly KDE-2.2.x, but I have one laptop running KDE-3.0.0 on SuSE-8.0.
On KDE-3.0.0 the order of the desktops in Kicker looks like this:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

On my 2.2.x systems it goes:

1 3 5 7 9 11 13 15
2 4 6 8 10 12 14 16

which might seem a trivial difference, but as someone who uses 16 virtual
desktops and constantly hits Ctrl-Fn to move between them, it's a total
annoyance.

Can I switch the layout? I don't care if I change the 2.2.x behaviour or the
3.0.0 behaviour, I just want them behaving the same!

--
  1:37pm  up 24 days,  5:48,  1 user,  load average: 0.02, 0.04, 0.01