Another kmail issues

Julio Cesar Gazquez shulai at ciudad.com.ar
Wed Jul 31 21:02:33 BST 2002

El Mar 30 Jul 2002 19:50, Ingo Klöcker escribió:

>  KMail doesn't have an addressbook included because KMail is an email
>  client and no address management program. KMail accesses the KDE
>  address book and works well together with KAddressbook which is a
>  separate application.
>  Since KDE 3 it's possible to create distribution lists in KAddressbook.
>  After creation they are usable with KMail.

Do you know anything about improved HTML support? You know, like or not,
people send HTML emails, some looks ok, most looks ugly (images aren't shown
into the message but as regular attachments) or didn't look at all (base 64
encoded html, I don't care as usually are spam).
I guess should be kmail and khtml are mature enough to do better
(Mozilla/Netscape works fine, but is so big!)

--
Greetings

Julio César Gázquez