kicker applet on PPC

CiAsA S'Nuey Boark ciasaboark at telocity.com
Wed Jul 24 07:08:11 BST 2002

On Tuesday 23 July 2002 11:35 pm, kpaul at nmia.com wrote:
> How can I remove an applet (kmixer) from the panel on my PPC with its
> single-button mouse?  I tried editing kickerrc but to no avail.  TIA

There should be a little arrow to the right of each applet on the panel,
usually you can right click on the vertical strips that this arrow sits apon
and choose remove, but if you only have a single button mouse you will have
to click on the small arrow and choose it from there.
--
Tomorrow, this will be part of the unchangeable past but fortunately,
it can still be changed today.

Jonathan Nelson [icq=56665957] [aim=ciasaboark]