konqueror doesn't honor FilePattern from .desktop

Alexander Lazarevic Alexander at Lazarevic.de
Tue Jul 23 09:37:52 BST 2002

Hi!

I just subscribed to this mailing list, because I posted this question before
in comp.windows.x.kde without any reply to it.

If I create a .desktop file for an application and put a Icon and
FilePattern option in there, shouldn't konqueror display the Icon whenever
the FilePattern matches a filename?

Alex
--
"Whooaa, someone smells stinky! Oh, it's me." -- Barney