ADMIN: Re: Internet

Andreas Pour pour at mieterra.com
Thu Jul 18 12:25:22 BST 2002

Hi,

Welcome to KDE / Linux!  Here's a couple things you should keep in mind:

 (1) please do not post HTML emails.  *Especially* ones with colors and
image backgrounds.  This is a sure way to get many nasty emails sent
back to you.
 (2) you have hit the wrong mailing list, you should try 'kde-linux', at
http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux .  Why?  Well, at this
point it won't make sense to you, so just trust me :-).
 (3) finally, a question like yours is very difficult to address;
basically, you are asking for what in our world is called a HOWTO or
FAQ.  The Linux Documentation Project will likely have a FAQ or HOWTO on
exactly what you want to do.  If you visit http://www.kde.org/faq.html,
you will also find some resources.
 (4) next you will ask, where is the "Linux Documentation Project".
But, I will teach you to fish instead:  Google.com is your friend.  Use
it, and you shall reap bounties of fish.

Ciao,

List Admin