KDE floods .xsessions-errors

Michael Adam micada at web.de
Wed Jul 17 22:24:41 BST 2002

Since I installed 3.0.1 from source (with all options as default),
unfortunately all (but only) KDE apps log every event to ~/.xsession-errors,
e.g. konqueror/kio_http throws all http headers, loading one website writes
approx. 70 k!, but no debugging info on any crashes.
Does anybody know, how to disable that behavior or if there are any compiling
options related to that.
File ~/.xsession-errors increases to Megabytes within some hours of a session
while performance decreases.
Or is this a feature I don't understand?
TIA
Michael