Konqueror 3.0.2: Problems with html forms

Torsten Wiebesiek wiebesiek at tnt.uni-hannover.de
Wed Jul 17 10:25:26 BST 2002

Hello,

I have compiled KDE 3.0.2 during the last days. Now I have run into
some problems, especially with Konquerors form rendering.

I have attached a test html file and a screenshot which demonstrate
the problem.

1. If there is no size attribute given in the <select> tag and if the
   size attribute is 1, there is no selection box visible.
2. If the size attribute is smaller than the number of select items,
   the arrows of the selection box seem to be odd. There are two arrows
   pointing upwards.
3. 'reset' and 'submit' buttons are not visible.

Are these bugs in KDE (khtml?)? Have I forgotten anything during
compilation? What can I do to get rid of these problems?

Thanks for your help,

  Torsten

Dipl.-Ing. Torsten Wiebesiek                     Universitaet Hannover
                         Institut fuer Theoretische Nachrichtentechnik
                                          und Informationsverarbeitung
Phone:	+49-511-762-5328 (Fax: -5333)
E-Mail:	wiebesiek at tnt.uni-hannover.de
WWW:	http://www.tnt.uni-hannover.de/~wiebesiek