[kde]

Markus Bengts markus at click3.jsp.fi
Mon Jul 15 16:59:56 BST 2002

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, Frank Reifenstahl wrote:

> So, IMO, stability is a mandatory quality of software

AMEN!

In the field of human-computer interaction, stability is usually
considered to be an attribute of system acceptability outside the scope of
usability. When studying usability we assume that a system is already
stable, and further, improving usability must not lead to trade-offs in
stability.

I don't know anything about KDE development but I don't think we can blame
the good looking screens for problems in stability.

      Markus Bengts