No subject

Mary Stamper mstamper77 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 14 17:33:25 BST 2002

In fact, I took this as a fine suggestion. Didn't even occur to me to see it as sarcastic. Perhaps
this discussion belongs elsewhere as well.....I'll look into that.

You see, I love my linux/KDE desktop at home. I would love to go to work and not have to boot up
windows.....I'd love to look at that same friendly KDE desktop.... perhaps sometime that will be a
reality.........hopefully before I retire......