WOW. . .those screenshots of 3.1Alpha are fantastic

Hasanen family at warkaa.net
Sat Jul 13 10:40:49 BST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andreas Pour" <pour at mieterra.com>
To: <kde at mail.kde.org>
Cc: "KDE Cafe" <kde-cafe at kde.org>
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 11:03 PM
Subject: Re: [kde] WOW. . .those screenshots of 3.1Alpha are fantastic

do you think that KDE can be bug-free ?
I don't think that because it's depend on QT lib. which contain many bugs
too. Now I am building a new project ( KDEsee) it's a thumb viewer like
ACDsee
and It's still carche some times even when I fixed all bugs in it. when I
traced the craches I found them not in my program but in QT !
so I don't think that KDE will be stable unless it break out it's relation
with QT.
I know that starting from scratch is now easy , but it's possible.