WOW. . .those screenshots of 3.1Alpha are fantastic

daniel dan at netgenetix.com
Fri Jul 12 19:30:11 BST 2002

| Because it's easier to write something like that from scratch, than to
| port it from a different set of libraries, data strunctures and computer
| languages.

oic
like i said, i'm still a newbie and from my end it looked pretty simplistic.
i get it now though.  i would then like to throw in my two cents on terry's
side and suggest that more focus be put on stability rather than features.
a pretty file manager that explodes repeatedly, while remaining quite
attractive is still more frustrating that a not-so-pretty file manager that
never blows up.

daniel a. g. quinn
starving programmer

thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action
is the most difficult thing in the world.
 - johann wolfgang von goethe