using win-key with kde

Mariusz Pekala skoot at poczta.onet.pl
Sat Jul 6 00:42:14 BST 2002

Dnia pią 5. lipiec 2002 19:45, Ladislav Strojil napisał:
[..]
> Look at:
> http://docsrv.caldera.com:8457/en/kdefaq/configure.html#AEN1914
[..]

Huh... It's a pity that in KDE 3 FAQ (as installed locally, and as seen on
www.kde.org) this is no moe described. The address above is a very old FAQ.
"KDE Frequently Asked QuestionsVersion 2.0.1
Last updated: 29/11/2000"

Is there another way to do such things in KDE 3?

I know that Win keys work OK without any modifications, but I have a few nice
keys at the top of my keyboard (for media control and such things) and they
didn't worked until I assigned them keysyms in a way described there. :-)