mounting NTFS

Michael michael.lawver at pointoflightproducts.com
Mon Jul 1 18:16:42 BST 2002

Well with windows it can be any of the slices and you will just have to try a
number of them.  Unfortunately there is no good way to determine which one it
is so just keep plugging in numbers until you find it.

It's my understanding that windows doesn't always do this logically so your
best bet is to just keep plugging in numbers.

ad0s1
ad0s1a
ad0s1b

ad0s2