Changing font size on printout

Alexander Puchmayr alexander.puchmayr at jku.at
Fri Dec 27 14:57:13 GMT 2002

On Friday 27 December 2002 13:02, larry wrote:
> On Friday 27 December 2002 04:58 am, Alexander Puchmayr wrote:
> > Hi List!
> >
> > When printing from konqueror or kmail, the text is very small and
> > nearly unreadable. How can I change the fonst size for the printout?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > 	Alex

> Alex,
> You can leave your 'viewing' font size as is but change your printing
> font size as follows:
>
> Settings/Configure Kmail/Appearance/ X->Custom Fonts/Apply to -->
> 'Printing Output'/
>
> Then click 'Apply'  & OK and you should be all set
>
> Larry

Thanks for the reply, this solves my problem - at least for kmail.

But I cannot find anything similar for konqueror, or is there something
hidden somewhere?

Thanks
	Alex

--
Alexander Puchmayr            Systemadministrator for Theoretical Physics
University Linz, Austria      e-mail: alexander.puchmayr at jku.at
Altenbergerstrasse 69         phone: +43/732/2468-8633
A-4040 Linz-Auhof             FAX:   +43/732/2468-8585