KMail Folder weirdness

Daniel Klein bringa at gmx.at
Mon Dec 16 15:06:29 GMT 2002

> > I have a folder in Kmail here which decides to mark all messages as
> > unread whenever I click on it, no matter how often I mark them as read
> > again.. what can I do?
>
> Either don't use NFS or Samba or make sure that the clocks of the NFS
> server and the clients are in sync.

I'm very sure I'm neither using NFS (unless that's something that is enabled
by default in most standard distros.. I'm using SuSE 7.2, never happened
across anything looking like NFS in my ps) nor Samba.. and some of these
mails are months old.. how can a clock offset cause that? (Maybe I'm failing
to see the problem.. it's also only this one folder)

Thanks,
Daniel