klipper's last item not used, why?

Gustavo E Tenrreiro gustavot at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 15 21:17:38 GMT 2002

HI,
    when copying something from emacs, the item copied
shows up cheched on the klipper as it should be, but
next when I try pasting in konqueror for example (on a
textarea or the location bar), the item in the klipper
is not used, some other item from the klipper is used
instead. In order for Konqueror or other apps to
recognize this last item I copied with emacs I need to
explicitly open klipper and recheck the last element.
    Does anybody know why this is happening? How can I
fix it?

Thanks

I have the lastest KDE version.

=====