kmail: sending/receiving messages in HTML

Benjamin Lee Solosy aethereal at aethereal.net
Sat Dec 14 00:26:29 GMT 2002

Hi everybody,

Just to clarify on my part:  I did not mean to imply that Ingo (or any other
KDE developers, in particular) were anti-HTML mail.

Instead, I was simply referring to many other (generic) KMail users (on
Usenet, etc.) who are very clearly anti-HTML mail.  They have written many
messages specifically decrying HTML mail as "evil," etc.  : )

Here are just a few excerpts (among many):