konsole shortcuts

Joe bewaremyethnicheart at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 12 22:27:33 GMT 2002

I've just upgraded to KDE 3.1 RC5.

For some reason Konsole is not recognizing some shortcuts which I've added
using the pulldown menu (settings->configure shortcuts).

In particular I'd like to use Ctrl-comma, Ctrl-period and Ctrl-slash as
shortcuts for prevSession, nextSession, and newSession respectively.

These keys worked with my previous version of Konsole in KDE 3.0.1
(although you
had to set the shortcuts in a KeyTab file).   They seem to be ignored
now--anybody
know how to get them working or why they no longer work?

Thanks!

joe