kmail: sending/receiving messages in HTML

Benjamin Lee Solosy aethereal at aethereal.net
Mon Dec 9 19:11:10 GMT 2002

Hi Robert,

Thank you very much for your reply.  However, I feel quite sure my ISP isn't
the issue here, since I can easily send and receive HTML format messages to
myself using Outlook Express, for example.

As Ingo suggested, this definitely seems to be a KMail issue (for whatever
reason).

Thanks again for your help,

Benjamin