changing fonts in the window title bar

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Sat Dec 7 23:05:12 GMT 2002

gabriel wrote:
>>Are the files in the selected directory?
>

> yep, i just checked.  morpheus.ttf is in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/truetype/.
> that's just one of a bunch i've installed, so what do i have to do next?

I assume that you have other TrueType fonts in that directory that work.
  That, therefore, this directory is properly listed in XF86Config &
XftConfig.

You might check in the: "fonts.dir" file in that directory and see if it
is listed.

I suspect that it won't be listed.

X does not know of a fonts existence unless there is a line in a:
"fonts.dir" file in one of the directories listed in XF86Config or
provided to it by a font server.

--
JRT