changing fonts in the window title bar

gabriel the.angel.gabriel at rogers.com
Thu Dec 5 08:35:08 GMT 2002

i wanted to change the font that appears in the window title bar, so i went
into the control centre and selected "fonts" from "look and feel".  clicked
on "choose..." next to "window title" and wait a second...  where are all my
fonts?

i have already installed a slew of cool fonts via the font installer in the
control centre under "system", and yes, i did this as root.  so why can't i
see my new fonts so i can change the font for my window title bar?

for that matter?  where are my fonts?  i installed them as root, the gui
assured me that they're installed, but the only place they appear is in my
installer....

please help :)

--
it is easy to believe in freedom of speech for those
with whom we agree.