startup

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Mon Dec 2 19:38:21 GMT 2002

Niki wrote:
> Hello!
> I have a problem with kde startup; since last week, an empty, new document (writer) is opened every time I login.
> Do you know how could I fix it?
> Unticking 'restore session' doesn't work.

Actually ticking 'restore session' should work; it will restore your
current session rather than the one previously saved that contains the
application that you don't want.

But if you do not want a restored session, see Session Manager in the
Control Center.  If you have a new enough version, check: 'Start with an
empty session'.

--
JRT