KMenuBar Icons

Dimitris Stasinopoulos dimitris at linea.gr
Sun Aug 25 17:17:09 BST 2002

Hello all()

I was wondering whether there is any way to add icons on KMenuBars.
E.g., I want to add an icon left of every entry on the Desktop Menu Bar (File,
Create, Bookmars, Desktop, Windows, Help)

Is there anyway that this can be done? I know that KMenuBar is based on
QMenuBar, however, I'm not very keen with the internals of QT, and I don't if
QMenuBars have that ability, as a container.

Bottom line: Can it be done?

Thanks a lot in advance.

--
Dimitris Stasinopoulos

A war refugee sought the Master. He said, "You are wise and serene. Teach me
to escape the horrors of this world." And the Master blinded him with
fire-irons.