cvs and recent snapshots

robert ewald robewald at gmx.net
Wed Aug 21 21:16:03 BST 2002

Hi,

I have downloaded recent snapshots, and would like to stay updated. Making my
local checked out source directory and updating it from the CVS, that is. My
problem now is, that I don't seem to be able to make my snapshots so they can
be updated. I reckon that you need a CVS directory in each subdirectory, so I
tried putting the snapshots into another repository, checking out from there
and then changing the cvs server and updating from there but that doesn't
work. So before wasting more time, can someone give me a hint?

Thanks

Robert