about the shortcut setting of KDE

Snow Dragon lung at thizlinux.com
Thu Aug 15 11:42:50 BST 2002

hello everybody,

I would like to ask something about the system shortcut setting. I found
that there are two shortcuts set. One is "Ctrl+Print" and "Alt+Print".
These two are used for screen capture and window capture. However, when
I press these 2 shortcuts, Nothing happened! Can anyone tell me how to
use these 2 shortcuts?

By the way, I know how to use ksnapshot or Gimp to capture the screen, I
am just curious about the shortcut setting. If the 2 screen capture
controls can be used, that would be very great. Anyway thanks a lot.

Snow Dragon

15-8-2002