Getting Qt on Windows

Michael Leone turgon at mike-leone.com
Tue Aug 13 20:08:08 BST 2002

JW said:

> For 2, you shouldn't be using WINdows - for any reason. Especially if
> you're poor like me - you simply can't afford it. Spend your money on
> better hardware and use a free Linux (or BSD) distro.

For 3, he should use what HE wants/needs to use, not what you, or I, or
anyone else, wants him to use.

Use what you need/use what you want. It's all about choice.

And yes, using Windows *is* a choice, to which everyone is entitled to
make, if they so desire. Even if others don't agree.

Member, LEAF Project <http://leaf.sourceforge.net>    AIM: MikeLeone

These are the memories which make me a wealthy soul ...

Random Thought: