Message that got returned...

Brad Potts pbrad at cinci.rr.com
Tue Aug 13 11:27:14 BST 2002

Hello,

Can somebody forward my response I sent to chris about his konqueror "host
not found" problem to him again?  It's not in my sent items and it got
returned.  I sent him a message notifying him that his e-mail that is
registered with the group is invalid.  I just don't have my e-mail I wrote
to him to send again and I would rather not retype it.  :-)

The address that he sent the e-mail from us (which seems valid) is as
follows:

chrispc at maxnet.co.nz

Thanks,
Brad Potts