gkrellm & maximizing

Ed Harrison ed.tman at verizon.net
Mon Aug 12 12:55:57 BST 2002

** Reply to message from Vincent Kan <vincentk at email.com> on 12 Aug 2002 00:28:16 -0400

# Is it possible to have the gkrellm window be not maximized over - ie. if
# I maximize a window, it should not maximize over the window nor should
# the gkrellm window be on top of any part of the maximized window.
# Something like how kicker's portion of the desktop is ignored for the
# purposes if maximizing windows.
#
# --Vincent Kan

On the panel, right click on the gkrellm name in the desktops, choose Always on Top.  I also click on desktops from the pop up menu and choose "All Desktops".

Ed Harrison, broadcasting on
----/ /

by SuSE(8.0), Kernel 2.4.18, X 4.2
or Windows98 (running in vmware 3.1.1)
PolarBarMailer 1.22prev4 with IBMJDK 1.3.1