Hiding Applications in Taskbar

Brad Potts pbrad at cinci.rr.com
Sat Aug 10 14:10:10 BST 2002

 >like programs I just want to run in the background and not clutter up my
> taskbar.. Also hiding them so they don't show up when i switch between
> windows using alt-tab (not sure what KDE calls that.. )
> If that's not possible as of yet, I think it might make a great addition
;)

Are you talking about putting them in what Windows calls the "system tray"?
If so then I've been wondering the same thing. Especially when you have 2 or
3 messangers up and they're taking up the room on the taskbar it would be
nice to put them in the system try to a little icon just like Windows so
they're out of the way..

Brad