Hiding Applications in Taskbar

Matt Hoffman loki at scriptgod.net
Sat Aug 10 13:54:22 BST 2002

I'm a new KDE user, recently started using KDE3, and switched from gnome.
I'm not sure if this is possible, and so far I haven't been able to find
it, but is there any way to hide certain applications in the taskbar? like
programs I just want to run in the background and not clutter up my
taskbar.. Also hiding them so they don't show up when i switch between
windows using alt-tab (not sure what KDE calls that.. )
If that's not possible as of yet, I think it might make a great addition ;)

--
Matt Hoffman
loki at scriptgod.net