Aaaargh Fonts

adrien Monnier adrien.monnier at cirad.fr
Mon Aug 5 14:42:25 BST 2002

Hi,

If you want the current index position of a section call mapToIndex() giving it
the section number. (This is the number returned by the addLabel() call which
created the section.) If you want to get the section number of a section at a
particular index position call mapToSection() giving it the index number.