Another kmail issues

Brian T. Schellenberger bts at babbleon.org
Fri Aug 2 04:00:36 BST 2002

What version of kmail are you using?

My kmail shows embedded images in HTML messages just fine as long as I have
the checkbox checked to do so.

(Going back to the server to get images &c is a security risk [more of a
privacy risk, really], so it's under the Security tab under the kmail
configuration.)

However, it worked in KDE2 as well as KDE3.  I can't recall whether it worked
in KDE1; that was too long ago for me.

--
Brian, the man from Babble-On . . . .   bts at babbleon.org (personal)
                                        http://www.babbleon.org