knote session management

Paulo Dias pcd at ieg.com.br
Thu Aug 1 11:54:35 BST 2002

On Monday 08 July 2002 10:12, Frank Reifenstahl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I always use knote sticky and one note visible. Any possibility to tell
> knote to start that way when starting the desktop?

i was having the same problem, after a few digging i found out how to make it
work:

1 - click on the knote
2- press alt -f3
3 - when the menu shows up, click on store settings
4 - you are all set:)

ps, i believe this behaviour must be repeated for every new note:(

so, maybe a feature to enable this be default or at least let the user choose
could be added to knote preferences? the way it works now it's very
unfriendly and unintuitive.

best regards... enjoy:)

--
Paulo Dias