Browse CD and LAN

Francesco Oppedisano f.oppedisano at tiscalinet.it
Tue Apr 30 01:24:11 BST 2002

Hi,
sorry if my topic has already been discussed, but mailing list  archive is
unreachable at this moment  on kde.org.
I have two problems:

 1) When i try to browse the Audio CD i obtain the message "Protocol not
 supported audio cd"

 2) When i try to browse my windows  lan i obtain the message "unable to
 connect to localhost" even if everything is correctly configured and i succed
 in browsing my samba shares using another program.

 I have KDE 3 compiled from sources localized in italian language.
 I had the same problem with previous versions of kde.
 I have a Slackware Linux 8.0

 Thank you in advance
 Francesco Oppedisano