missing widgets in Konqueror 3.0.0

Matt Harrell mattharrell3 at attbi.com
Sun Apr 28 20:48:03 BST 2002

Hello,

Recently I upgraded KDE on my Red Hat 7.2 box to the latest, 3.0.0-1.  I would
love to use Konqueror as my main browser, but there is always some problem
that keeps it from happening.  In this version, the problem I'm having is
that the check boxes and buttons (as supplied by the theme) are invisible.
They're still active--I can "click" them if I know where they're at.  What
the heck's going on, and how can I fix it?

--
Matt Harrell
matt at mattharrell.net
http://www.mattharrell.net