Change the default browser

Howard Coles Jr. dhcolesj at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 26 03:29:43 BST 2002

Where would a person such as Gaetan and myself find the %u options
documented?  I tried the help files for Mozilla and didn't find it,
(probably an external keyboard controller error).
I guess my question really is this:  is the %u a KDE function or a mozilla
function?  Kind of like if you were running a dos batch file you could use
%1 %2 %3 etc. as command line variables and parse them in the batch file.  I
am assuming the "mozilla" command file is a script.

On Friday, 26. April 2002 00:08, PRIOUR Gaetan wrote:
> Thanks , I did that , but when I click on a link from Kmail , it just
opens
> a blank Mozilla Window ... there not a way to directly open the page ?

You have to put %u as a parameter to the command.

Thanks,
Howard Coles Jr.
d h c o l e s j "at" s t i n g e r "dot" o r g
John 3:16!