Can I get to my next desktop by pushing against the edge?

CiAsA S'Nuey Boark ciasaboark at telocity.com
Sat Apr 20 05:44:58 BST 2002

On Friday 19 April 2002 04:55 pm, Steven W. Orr wrote:
> Thanks, but not what I'm looking for:

Umm, yes it is.  Based on your description below this is _exacltly_ what you
want, move to a new desktop by touching (or pushing) on the edge of a
desktop, and changing desktops by dragging a window to the edge of a desktop?
The setting to allow this _are_ in kcontrol->Look&Feel->Window
Behavior->Advanced->Active Desktop Borders

--
Sometimes I wonder if I'm in my right mind.  Then it passes off and I'm
as intelligent as ever.

Jonathan Nelson [icq=56665957] [aim=ciasaboark]