Can I get to my next desktop by pushing against the edge?

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Fri Apr 19 21:55:00 BST 2002

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002, James Richard Tyrer wrote:

=>"Steven W. Orr" wrote:
=>>
=>> This used to work. Does it still? I could move my mouse to an edge and
=>> then after a programmable amount of time, I would automatically pop over
=>> to the next desktop. Was this functionality removed?
=>
=>> How can I access it?
=>>
=>In the Control Center under Window Behavior: Advanced.
Thanks, but not what I'm looking for:

* I have four desktops and I move my mouse to the left edge. The goal is
that after a programmed amount of time I want to switch from desktop 1 to
desktop 2.

* I have four desktops and I grab an xterm and move it so that it is
pushing against the left edge. I want to maintain move control over the
xterm and end up in desktop 2.

I really do remember that an older version of kde used to do this. Is this
gone?

--
-Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. Stranger things have -
-happened but none stranger than this. Does your driver's license say Organ